It's all about getting the delivery right!
12 runners ran to help the The William Hobbayne Charity and Ealing Alternative Provision in Ealing.
- Thursday, 25th of February 2021
- Led by Liv Parker-Scott
While we're still locked down, GoodGym Ealing is out there delivering essential food supplies to families across Ealing
Here's how it went down this week:
- Bryon, Ellie & Ed were the fantastic walking team this week. Sharing the load and getting in a lovely walk and upper body workout all in one!
- Mike & Milly teamed up for a drop in Southall this week
- Fay & Marieke paired up on their bikes for a drop in Acton
- Navjeet is our ever present superstar driver and always takes on any delivieres she can, this week was no different!
- Annette & Harvey were our second bike team this week
- Always happy to help, this week Caz used her lunch break to help deliver for us
- And last but not least Muhammad picked up our final delivery for this week, we'd be lost without him!
Report written by Liv Parker-Scott
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt