Work with us
We work with the best trainers and running coaches in the UK to make a difference to thousands of people’s lives.
If you’re amazing at what you do, passionate about running and care about the world around you, we want you join us.
As a GoodGym Trainer, you’ll be responsible for the success of GoodGym in your area.
You will be responsible for:
- Organising and running weekly group runs (examples here: www.goodgym.org/reports)
- Getting new people involved
- Developing the fitness of members
- You’ll be part of a growing team of trainers and you can work from home or from our central London office.
- Experienced running coach or personal training qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer and social media skills.
We have plans to be in every city in the UK over the next 3 years. At the moment we are actively recruiting in:
Flexible 8 - 10 hours / week, including one evening run/week
£6,000 per year outside of London, £6,600 in London.
How to apply
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Trainer Application' and the area you'd like to work in.
Attending a GoodGym run is strongly encouraged (upcoming runs are listed at www.goodgym.org). Please demonstrate an understanding of what GoodGym does in your cover letter.
Keep in touch
If you'd like to stay in touch with upcoming job opportunities with GoodGym,
please sign up here: