GG Bristol Eats - July - Gary's 500 Deed celebration and other topics
He's done 500 runs, with 500 puns ... but doesn't want a fuss
Mr Gary Jordan has reached the amazing total of 500 Good Deeds, so the first part of the evening will be dedicated to celebrating this including:
- His amazing total of Good Deeds,
- He being a GG Bristol trainer.
- His coach running to Mrs E.
- His volunteering on the COVID-19 GG Missions team.
- His making of keyrings at the GG Xmas Social 2016
- His great porridge.
- The Man Vs Horse 'incident'.
- His love of camping and driving to races.
- His invention of the badger, otter, chicken game.
- His inability to play Beach Ultimate Frisbee
So fill your glasses, bring your meal and let's congratulate him.
But he doesn't want a fuss, so after about ten minutes we will revert to normal discussions about running, eating and virtual backgrounds.
Meeting ID: 781 6851 8995
Date and time
19:50 - 20:30 Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
Meeting View Map
What to look out for
GoodGym welcomes anyone aged 18 or over. If you are under 18 then you will be unable to participate in any GoodGym activity
Make sure you've read our general guidelines for safety when running and at a task.
GoodGym Bristol TaskForce member
Share with friends
Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/892503428?pwd=QUNsOVllNERiejl0NzFrdXhSN2srdz09
New to GoodGym?
This is a GoodGym group run, where we run to help a local community organisation and then run back.
New runners are welcome to GoodGym group runs - no one gets left behind. You're unlikely to be alone, hundreds of new people sign up every week.
There's a place to leave bags and a toilet at the start point, all you need to do is bring your trainers. It's free to try - get involved!