Co-ordinator of GoodGym Bristol, occasional runner
Mr Gary Jordan has reached the amazing total of 500 Good Deeds, so the first part of the evening will be dedicated to celebrating this including:
- His amazing total of Good Deeds,
- He being a GG Bristol trainer.
- His coach running to Mrs E.
- His volunteering on the COVID-19 GG Missions team.
- His making of keyrings at the GG Xmas Social 2016
- His great porridge.
- The Man Vs Horse 'incident'.
- His love of camping and driving to races.
- His invention of the badger, otter, chicken game.
- His inability to play Beach Ultimate Frisbee
So fill your glasses, bring your meal and let's congratulate him.
But he doesn't want a fuss, so after about ten minutes we will revert to normal discussions about running, eating and virtual backgrounds.
There might be a special guest too..
Meeting ID: 781 6851 8995