A different kind of port: The Newport 10k and Marathon
16 runners ran 42km in a race in Cardiff.
- Sunday, 29th of April 2018
- Led by Benjamin Annear
Many lovely GoodGymmers took part in the Newport 10k/Marathon.
The day's antics included:
- Park and ride panic, but fortunately the start was delayed by 30 minutes ... Phew!
- Supporting GoodGymmers we didn't even know were running
- GoodGym shoutouts by the race commentator
- Seeing the lovely GoodGym runners from other GoodGym areas
Well done everyone who took part... You are phenomenal!!!
Report written by Benjamin Annear
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt