Already a member of GoodGym Cardiff and would love there to be a GoodGym Swansea for when I finish in uni!
10 miles is a long way, and Sioned knows 'cos they've run it. We are seriously impressed and hope you are too
This will be a great task where we will be helping set up of an event which will help people with disabilities of all ages have access to sport.
Not only will be helping out with various tasks...
we will also have a fitness session led by James ledger, a para athlete. Paralympic athletes will also be joining us in the fitness session too.... This will really be a unique opportunity!
- 6.30pm: Meet outside Penylan Library and Community Centre (No place to leave bags currently)
- 6.45pm: Run to Cyncoed Campus which will be our task site for the evening
- 7.05pm: Spend 45 minutes completing tasks that need doing
- 7.50pm: 10 minute fitness session led by Para Athlete, James
- Just after 8pm: We leave Cyncoed Campus and run back!
Our Mission, if you choose to accept it
- Put up signs
- Put out karate mats
- Move all the t-shirts from the storage area into the reception area
- And many other task that will help them get ready for the events taking place over the Friday and Saturday.
If you would like to get involved in helping at the Insport Event Series then they will be keen to have volunteers for the Thursday daytime before the group run or Saturday daytime. Send an email to bena@GoodGym.org