More than a (finish) token gesture
12 GoodGymers made their way 1.0km to help the Chelmsford Parkrun in Chelmsford.
- Saturday, 25th of November 2023
- Led by Laurie Glendinning
12 GoodGymers and one little helper braved the cold for a volunteering session at Chelmsford Central parkrun.
We did marshalling, barcode scanning, and finish tokening.
Most of us struggled to resist the Mr Kiplings pies afterwards, followed by hot drink queues, large breakfasts and pancakes at our old faithful Wetherspoons.
Well done all, and we'll be repeating this in January!
Report written by Laurie Glendinning
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run, walk, or cycle to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt