Shedding some light on a years worth of good!
12 runners ran have an amazing time in Ealing.
- Tuesday, 18th of December 2018
- Led by Liv Parker-Scott
After our earlier task doing a shed load of good we headed to the pub the celebrate a year's worth of amazing tasks, missions and all round great stuff in Ealing!
We had a little quiz about all things GoodGym Ealing from the year before tucking into a Christmas feast!
We celebrated all the amazing members who have joined the 50 club this year including the newest addition from tonight's run! There were 8 of us in total this year to reach the milestone so well done to Michael, Jenni, Alex, Steph, Tash, Larissa and Shan! I also joined the 50 club earlier this year and yesterday I finally made it to the 100 club, it's been a pleasure to complete each and every run, task or mission with you all!
We also had a few special mentions of people who've gone the extra mile this year
- Jenni - She is incredible and completed the most good deeds from our area in 2018, a whopping 80!
- Harvey - He doesn't make it to us every week but he's a social media champion of ours and always a delight when we have him along, he wins the Forrest Gump Award 2018 for running an amazing 2527km in total so far this year (and I'm sure there's more to squeeze in!).
- Steph - Hitting the 50 club this year Steph is our Queen of Ealing 2018. Steph completed 29 good deeds this year, 52 in total but ALL in Ealing!
- Chris - Speedstar 2018, our fastest half marathoner from EHM, Chris has done a lot of running this year and it's all been very nippy! PB's in everything from 5km right through to the half marathon distance, Chris is one to watch!
So that's it for 2018, thank you all for everything you do and here's to more of the same next year!
Report written by Liv Parker-Scott
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt