14 runners ran have an amazing time in Oxford.
- Monday, 20th of December 2021
- Led by Ruth
Our Advent Calendar suggestion yesterday was to try Meat-Free Monday.
Lots of top tips and favourite recipes were exchanged:
- Ben: Get a regular veg box from local farms (Cultivate) or waste food (OddBox) and make a stir fry or a curry. Also, pumpkins grown in the allotment are good for currys, cheesecake and hummus.
- Hattie: Halloumi fajitas- chop veg (peppers onions mushrooms etc) and slice halloumi into strips, coat all lightly in oil and fajita spices, roast in oven for 20-25 mins.
- Jo: Easy Lentil Dhal.
- Bethan: Burrito Bowls, and a delicious pasta dish: roast a punnet of cherry toms with oil, balsamic salt and pepper and herbs for 45 mins. Plonk onto the top of your chosen pasta, add cheese, consume.
- Milly: Vegan Tacos and mushroom wellington - perfect for a veggie Christmas!
Report written by Anwen Greenaway