What wonderful weather today for us 6 goodgymers return to Jubiliee River Centre.
We covered a lot of distance even needed the rope to help us get back to land.
AJ is Eds brother loves photos I think another signed up please Ed.
Ed would like some help at the boat yard.
Weeding. Litter Picking. Pontoon repositioning. General tidy up and clean. Boat yard maintenance.
Community Task will start Saturday 9AM - 3PM, Ed would be grateful for any time you can volunteer. At the moment we have listed for Saturday and see how much we can get done, then decide if they need help Sunday.
Tools will be provided but if you have your own gardening gloves/wellies or tools your more than welcome to bring them along.
Please remember to adhere to social distancing and wearing a mask.
Any questions please contact me on my number 07939 121311.
To tie in with the return of some kind of normality, we are combining a virtual and small group fitness challenge.
The aim is to run or walk as many miles as you can in the month of April.
We will put you into a team of 4. Then collectively, either out together (or even with other team members), your aim is to do knock out the most miles. You can also do these miles solo or part of your family/bubble.
You can also log any miles you do whilst volunteering ie, litter picking, vaccine centre duties.
If you can sign up by March 31st midday that would be great! I'll then do a draw of teams.
Its been a loooong time since we last visited Wexham Park Hospital to do one of our regular litter picking tasks, but Mike, our task owner has been in touch and asked if we could come back.
Now as this is a hospital task, I'm going to put some extra safety processes in place.
- The task is capped to 6 (as per GG guidelines)
- I will provide the litter pickers and santise them before I give them to you
- I will also provide the bin bags.
- I would like you to wear a mask during this task. So please wear your own mask on arrival.
- You will be paired up into 2's as we are operating the car park, however, please maintain a 2m distance between you and your partner.
- If you wish to bring your own gardening gloves, please do so. I will provide hand sanitiser.
Meeting point will be outside the main entrance.
Any queries, please call /email me - firstname.lastname@example.org/07718 905 286