Maximum fun at the mini-marathon
6 runners ran to help the Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice in Greenwich.
- Sunday, 19th of September 2021
- Led by Rachel Henry
It was an early start, but our fantastic GoodGym crew had lots of fun supporting our local hospice charity with their yearly mini-marathon. Hundreds of kids ran 2.62 miles to collect money for charity and we were there to help make it happen.
Some of things you can book your local Team GoodGym for in your next event:
- Assembling gazebos (expert local knowledge due to various farmer’s markets)
- Perfectly positioning banners on inflatables (less ropes is more)
- Crowd management of 5-14 year-olds and accompanying adults
- Tail walking
- Presenting medals and various goodie bag services
Next up for the community hospice is their Santa Dash in Danson Park, hope to see you all there!
Report written by Greenwich runner
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt