Bonjour, Hola, Zdravstvuyte, Goedendag, Konnichiwa, Bonjour
11 runners ran on a training session in York.
- Saturday, 20th of February 2021
- Led by Michal Czekajlo
The February half-term challenge included a bit of everything, from learning how to say hello in different languages, to visiting hills.
We had 10 days to complete 12 tasks, but am unsure if anyone managed them all?
Anyway, some of the highlights below:
- Cara learnt some contemporary dance moves via open online classes;
- John, Cara, Michael, Vicky, Leanne, Barbara and Michal went grit bins hunting and found lots;
- Cara painted a daffodil;
- Barbara phoned John and Michal phoned Michael to have a chat;
- Thanks to Leanne we learnt that:
is the longerst Polish word;
- Cara and Michal visited two hills in one day;
- And Michal rehearsed some silly dance moves with his son.
It was good fun!
Report written by Michal Czekajlo
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt