Age UK Lunch Activities
Welcoming back members safely
Please note that this community mission has been cancelled.
Let's help the local community!
Age UK have asked or for 2 volunteers to assist the day centre as they start to welcome back members safely for daily activities at Yalding Healthy Living Centre 12-2pm.
The task will include;
- Helping members feel safe and welcome!
- Assist members entering using sign in sheets and temperature checks.
- Setting up the hall for socially distanced lunch.
- Assisting any meal preparation and serving lunch to members.
- Clearing up after lunch and re-arranging hall for the afternoon activities.
Please ensure you wear facemasks at all times.
You will report to Kat (Manager) and Kenny (Chef) on arrival.
As you will make your own way to the task, feel free to walk or run as you wish.Ideal for beginners
Yalding Healthy Living Centre
95 Southwark Park Road
Led by Ian Gostling
Running, Dancing, Waving kind of guy. Lets get stuck in Team!