We were bricking it but then we figured it out
8 GoodGymers made their way to help the The William Hobbayne Charity in Ealing.
- Tuesday, 6th of December 2022
Tonight was the GoodGym task of dreams!
- Firstly we were inside for a winter task - as Ben put it, that's a Christmas miracle!
- Secondly we got to play with lego all night - very fun!
- And lastly we got to do all that while helping the awesome William Hobbayne Charity with their Christmas Toy Appeal
Our task was to sort two huge boxes of mixed donated lego into smaller bags to be given to children this Christmas as part of the toy appeal. And boy did we sort!
- Milly, Mike and Liv worked on putting together the figures. They particularly enjoyed making mismatched character parts with incredible back stories.
- Ben, Annabel, Claire and Samar focused on making up bags that had similar parts and would be fun to put together
- Harvey was the man with the plan - making sure everything was ready to hand over to the William Hobbayne to see lots of happy kids this Christmas!
We had a blast on this one and hope our packing choices lead to some wonderful lego creations!
Report written by Liv Parker-Scott
Discuss this report
Led by Harvey Gallagher
I'm a father of 5, grandfather and CEO of a small not-for-profit organisation. I love Parkrun, guide running, marathons, music and football.
Runners helping out
Be in charge of writing the session report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run, walk, or cycle to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt