Giving it 100 (squats) percent
8 runners ran on a training session in Ealing.
- Tuesday, 10th of November 2020
- Led by Liv Parker-Scott
Tonight 8 of us logged on to banish the lockdown blues and fire up the glutes with an 100 squat challenge! We did 10 reps of 10 different squat variations with bonus plank in between each set. PHWOAR!
Speical guest appearances were as follows:
- Michelle S was joined by baby Henry (who just turned one this week!) and used him for extra weight in the squats
- Liv joined us from GoodGym Lambeth
- And Michelle G dialled in from neighbouring GoodGym Hounslow
The joys of the internet bringing us together!
So although we're all not thrilled to be back online, instead of out in the real world, seeing everyone virtually definitely still gave us a warm (and sweaty) feeling!
We'll be live every Tuesday evening throughout this lockdown so come and join us next week when we'll have another workout you can do from the comfort of your home!
Report written by Liv Parker-Scott
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt