Volunteer at The Big Half 2020
Help the event run smoothly & cheer on other GGers!
The Vitality Big Half is taking place on Sunday 1st March 2020.
Fulham Palace parkrun are helping to recruit groups of 10-20 volunteers to help London Marathon Events (LME) deliver this event.
The available volunteer roles are:
- Drinks Station (20) - Surrey Quays Road
- Course Marshals (15) 07:45-12:30
- Finish Festival Volunteers (2 x 15) - 08:00-14:00 or 11:00-16:00
- Recovery Items (Finisher T-Shirts) - Finish Festival Greenwich 08:30-14:00
- Start Wayfinders Tower Hamlets (10) 06:30-10:00
- The Big Mile Start and Course (20) - Greenwich 11:00-14:00
Team Leaders are also needed to head each group.
Packed lunch: Yes
HOW TO REGISTER
If you would like to be a part of this, there is a Volunteer Group – GoodGym set up on the LME registration platform Rosterfy.
- Please sign up by following this link.
- Please email: email@example.com and confirm you have signed up.
Please also note that Rosterfy is a one-time only registration platform, there is no need to register more than once.
Join lots of other GGers at The Big Half after-party in London Bridge. All the details are here.
Date and time
06:30 - 16:00 Sunday, 1st of March 2020
TBC View Map
What to look out for
Covid Test and Trace
To keep everyone safe GoodGym has signed up to the NHS test and trace service. We will pass on your contact details only if they ask for it.
The GoodGym central team will also be in contact if we are made aware that anyone attending this session tests positive in the days afterwards.
GoodGym welcomes anyone aged 18 or over. If you are under 18 then you will be unable to participate in any GoodGym activity
Make sure you've read our general guidelines for safety when running and at a task.
GoodGym Hammersmith and Fulham Trainer
Share with friends