8 GoodGymers made their way 4.2km to help the NorthWest TWO Residents Association in Brent.
- Monday, 6th of December 2021
- Led by Liz James
We met outside Papagayo for a short warm-up before we ran to Cricklewood. We were greeted by Marie. Her instructions were for some people to 'weed', for others to clean up after they had 'weed' and for others to spray the roots once the weeding had been completed.
We were given tools and quickly set to work. Before long, it was time for our weekly photo shoot!
There was lots of time remaining, so Liz lead a HITT fitness session.
- Knee to elbow jumps - Squat jumps - Star jumps - Squat punches - Skatters Two rounds, then it was time to run back to Papagayo.
Report written by Liz James
Discuss this report
Led by Liz James
GoodGym Brent Run Leader
Runners helping out
Take photos for the run report
Make sure that no one is left behind
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run, walk, or cycle to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt