11 runners ran 4.0km to help their local community in Woking.
- Wednesday, 2nd of October 2019
- Led by Nicholas Frost
WOKING GG NEWS
- Well done to Anne for competing in the Windsor women 10km
- A good luck to Adam who is aiming for a PB in his half marathon this weekend
- Good Luck to Wayne who is taking part in the Spartan Sprint on Sunday
https://) LAST NIGHT
We headed to Pyrford Primary school to help give the wooden Train a new life, a touch or varnish and paint and its ready to go and for the children to play on . After the train we headed out for some circuits with Beck giving it all and pushing herself really well. The circuits included some kettlebells and weights.
This Friday - 8 GoodGym Members are taking on a charity quiz night in aid for fight for sight Stay tuned to see how we get on!!
Report written by Holly
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
Optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Get the support of a qualified trainer
- Access group runs across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance