Ski ya later 🎿
4 runners ran to help the Galleywall Nature Reserve in Southwark.
- Saturday, 12th of December 2020
- Led by Sam Lefevre
Five GoodGymers spent their Saturday morning sprucing up Galleywall Nature Reserve!
Jane and her team had plenty of tasks for us to do:
- Mulching and building a barrier/border around their raised beds
- Sorting out the tools
- Breaking up twigs and woodsticks from a makeshift firepit the children set up
- Raking the leaves
- Litter picking
- Using the crowbar to take out the nails from makeshift wooden skis!
- Sorting out the shed - taking things out, organising and putting things back in order.
- Trimming the trees with secateurs
Everyone got stuck in with their own individual or team task and 2 hours flew by!
Jane and her Nature Reserve team will want us back in 2021 and I'm sure we will be there! 😊
Report written by Sam Lefevre
Discuss this report
5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ missions before 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ days with GoodGym - 1st GG Mission on 30th of March 2019 ➡️ 24th of December 2021
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance