Friday night, sorted!
5 runners ran to help the Naomi House in Portsmouth.
- Friday, 27th of September 2019
- Led by Katie Carew-Robinson
I was soooo close to using "well hung" as the title but chickened out!
The evening passed very quickly with a multitude of tasks being completed: hanging up sorted donations, tagging, sorting and generally tidying the upstairs sorting area.
Lots done but still a whole pen left for us to do in our next few visits!
Report written by Katie Carew-Robinson
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
November Naomi House Sort Out
Wednesday 6:15pm - 8:00pm
Led by Katie Carew-Robinson
Fratton Community Centre
Become a member
Optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Get the support of a qualified trainer
- Access group runs across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance