Flyer Walking 🔥
10 runners ran 1.7km to help the Greenwich and Bexley Hospice in Bexley.
- Monday, 23rd of September 2019
- Led by Sarah Lee
- Well done to everyone who contributed to Super Saturday at the weekend. Over the country there were 50 mission’s complete with over 350 Good deeds done.
- We have another Community Mission this Sunday at Ruxley Gravel Pits
Tonight 10 runners met up at Crook Log Leisure centre ready for our leaflet drop.
We were flyering around the streets near Crook Log to promote both GoodGym and the 'Swiss rolls n Hot Coals' fundraising event. We split into 2 teams to try and get the most houses done.
Once run out of leaflets we made our way back to Crook Log for a cool down.
Next week we are heading to Danson Youth Centre
Until next time,
Report written by Sarah Lee
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
RUN / WALK TO SALVATION ARMY WELLING
Monday 6:45pm - 8:30pm
Led by Tim Dickson
Crook Log Leisure Centre
Become a member
Optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Get the support of a qualified trainer
- Access group runs across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance