That's a wrap
7 runners ran to help their local community in Redbridge.
- Sunday, 5th of December 2021
- Led by Peter Van Tongeren
All those donated presents ofcourse need checking & wrapping - which is where Goodgym comes in! 6 of the Redbridge crew braved the early morning cold & drizzle and joined Dan & his team to work through the pile of toys & books, wrap and label them for the age range.
In total the whole team sorted/wrapped/packed:
- 180 presents for the Magpie kids
- 50odd books for teenagers
- 60odd presents went to Essex Family Services
- a bag full of babygrows sent out
- cot checked and sorted for pick-up
And beyond all that, a couple of bags of assorted donated clothing got sorted and split in size ranges.
Lots of praise and thanks from the organisers to all that came down to help out!
Report written by Peter Van Tongeren
Discuss this report
Led by Peter Van Tongeren
Runner, cyclist, rugby player, Redbridge Taskforce and Run Leader - who knows what else will follow :-)
Runners helping out
Take photos for the run report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt