Simply the VEST(ry) Clean up crew
6 GoodGymers made their way 1.0km to help the St Matthews Community Hall in Trafford.
- Wednesday, 12th of April 2023
- Led by Kate Frain
Our gardening task got cancelled as the weather was so dreadful. BUT! At Goodgym, we like to get stuck in so we volunteered to clean up the vestry.
We managed the following:
- To clean the windows, mirrors and whiteboard
- To mop and hoover the floor
- To tidy up the chairs
- To sort out the book donations
- To clean the skirting boards
- To do a squat fitness challenge at the end
It's amazing what keen people can achieve in a short space of time.
And the good news is that we will be gardening very soon as nicer weather is on its way. Hurray!
Thanks everyone and see you soon, Kate xx
Report written by Kate Frain
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run, walk, or cycle to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt