see ya tater
1 runners ran to help their local community in Westminster.
- Saturday, 23rd of May 2020
- Led by Frances Collier-Wright
I joined Food For All in an underground carpark to do food prep for the needy. First up was 1hr of chopping potatoes and cauliflower. The next 2.5 hours I was putting rice into a tub, and passing along the assembly line so curry, pakora and a lid could be added. It ran like a well oiled machine and I'm told we made 1,000 hot meals ready for delivery.
Report written by Frances Collier-Wright
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
Optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Get the support of a qualified trainer
- Access group runs across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance