Keep off the Grass
11 runners ran 5.0km to help their local community in Woking.
- Wednesday, 11th of March 2020
- Led by Nicholas Frost
Well done to everyone who took part in the Surrey Half
- Woking Member took on the Surrey Half last Sunday and did an amazing job, well done to Owen, Adam, James and Rebecca. Also a big thank you and well done to Anne who was volunteering at the finish line.
- Good Luck to Anne who I think is still running this weekend at the Kelly's event on Saturday.
Last Night at GG
Meeting at the WWF last night we were heading off to Woodham Parish Church. With Adam and Owen leading the way down a muddy canal, it looked like Sally-Anne stepped in some rather muddy deep puddles.
With everyone at the Church it was up to Adrain to set and give out the tasks for the evening. He is always so well prepared for us. He had three jobs - * Grass seed duty, with raking the soil and sowing the seeds and raking it again. * The inside job which took place in the entrance to the hall of cleaning down the walls and then giving it a coat of paint. * and Clearing Leaves
With everyone so busy doing their jobs and the topic of the evening, of course the corona virus and how it is effecting people's day to day to routines. A big thank you to every one for their hard work and for everyone being so helpful.
Next week every day the corona virus information is changing and with that in mind ... please can you keep an eye out on the GG website for more information, especially with next week's task meant to be taking place in a care home.
Report written by Holly
Discuss this report
Led by Nicholas Frost
GoodGym Woking Trainer
Runners helping out
Make sure that no one is left behind
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt