Bead-utiful bracelet making
2 GoodGymers made their way to help the Mencap in Kingston upon Thames.
- Saturday, 16th of December 2023
- Led by Kingston upon Thames runner
The creativity was flowing at the Mencap Christmas fair today as we enjoyed helping with making beaded bracelets on one of the stalls. With Christmas songs from some of the members and the ukulele band, followed by Santa's arrival, the party was soon in full swing.
Tasks like this are what Goodgym is all about and it's always great fun seeing people smile when they create something beautiful.
Report written by Kingston upon Thames runner
Discuss this report
Share the love
Join us on the next run
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run, walk, or cycle to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt