You’re taking the biscuit
4 runners ran to help their local community in Trafford.
- Wednesday, 24th of February 2021
- Led by Kate Frain
Well done to our lovely team of GoodGymers who managed to pack:
- lots of lunch bags for those in temporary accommodation;
- even more biscuit snack packs for use in lunch bags
in super speedy time to help Reach out to the Community and St Matthews Hall with their essential Covid response work.
Thanks and well done!
Report written by Elaine Jackson
Discuss this report
Led by Kate Frain
Personal and Fitness Trainer based in Manchester. I love getting out there and doing it!
Runners helping out
Lead a walking group to the task
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt