It's a 'Run'derful life
9 runners ran 8.0km to help their local community in Woking.
- Wednesday, 26th of February 2020
- Led by Nicholas Frost
- a good luck to James who is taking part in the Brutal this weekend
- also good luck and keep on training to anyone who has entered the Surrey half marathon and is training hard, it's great to see all the long runs on strava!!
Last night at GG
Last night there was a slight change to the plan due to the Foodbank having an event on in the evening so we have had to swap weeks. So last night we hit to the streets of Woking to help spread some GG love. With leaflets at the ready we took on some running and threw in some core exercises along the way.
NEXT WEEK We are meeting the leisure centre for some food bank action.
If you have nay vegetables or fruit you would like to grow this year in our allotment then please let me know!
Report written by Nicholas Frost
Discuss this report
Led by Nicholas Frost
GoodGym Woking Trainer
Runners helping out
Make sure that no one is left behind
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt