Join the GoodGym TaskForce
Make more good happen in your community
After completing ten good deeds, some members may like to get more involved with GoodGym. To recognise this, we invite them to join GoodGym TaskForce.
What is it?
TaskForce members are runners who help to steer the development of their GoodGym area. The idea came from members wanting to do more for their GoodGym community. TaskForce members organise and support GoodGym sessions and help make them as good as they can be for everyone.
What can TaskForce do?
- Promote GoodGym activity through social media or other means
- Find tasks for the group to complete
- Organise community missions - more on this later in the training
- Welcome new runners at GoodGym events
- Back mark at group runs
- Be a walk leader at group runs
- Take photos for run reports and social media
- Write the run report
- Help the trainer with on the night coordination
- Arrange social events or training runs
Expectations and commitment
We ask that TaskForce members contribute to their area once every 2 months, either by taking a role at a group run or by assisting in one of the other ways stated above.
In addition TaskForce members are expected to conduct themselves appropriately, as laid out in the GoodGym code of conduct
To become a TaskForce member in your area there is a short online training module which takes less than 30 minutes to complete.