GoodGym Swindon Virtual parkrun Takeover - From 6pm on Friday 29th January until 6pm on Sunday 31st January 2021
It's back! The GoodGym Swindon Takeover at the awesome Swindon Virtual parkrun. Thanks to our wonderful parkrun community here in Swindon, a FREE weekly virtual 5K parkrun is available to everyone and anyone. Check out the Swindon Community Running Facebook page for more information:
Here is what happened last time; check out the Run Report HERE!
We have been asked to provide volunteers at the 46th virtual parkrun commencing Friday 29th January at 6pm. We are recruiting for the following positions:
Pacers - 20, 22, 25, 27, 30, 32, 35, 40 and 45 minutes
Run Report Writer
If you would like to do one of the roles above, please write a comment below which one. It would be great if we could try and fill all of these volunteer roles. Doubling up on pacing positions is fine!
And here are the rules:
1) Run solo or with one other person whilst maintaining social distancing.
2) Adhere to social distancing guidelines; stay at least 2 metres away from anyone outside of your household during your run
2) Do not run at an official parkrun location at 9am on a Saturday; doing so will lead to instant disqualification
3) If you do not feel well, do NOT run.
4) Tourists are welcome!
5) The run can be at any time from 6pm on Friday 29th January until 6pm on Sunday 31st January.
6) Upload your run to Strava and submit your result here!
8) Take a photo where possible and post on the GoodGym Swindon WhatsApp Group and the Swindon Community Running Facebook Page.
Looking forward to volunteering with you again. Stay safe and stay connected with GoodGym Swindon!
Cath has just logged their first 5k with GoodGym. Cath has joined the ranks of Athletes like Tirunesh Dibaba - running gracefully over 5000 metres. Show Cath some love.
Oh yes. Cath is training. This is how the greatest atheletes on earth are made. Cath is making it happen. They logged their first training run on the GoodGym site; extraordinary things are sure to follow.