You'll pick it up as you...
7 runners ran 5.0km to help their local community in Woking.
- Wednesday, 4th of December 2019
- Led by Nicholas Frost
- An impressive run from Florent yesterday who ran 60km checking out the Fox ultra route.
- NEXT WEEK - is the GoodGym Woking Christmas Party at the Red Lion in Horsell. You are welcome to come along for drinks after if you have not booked in for the meal.
Last night at GG Last night was certainly a cold one. Freezing cold it may have been but that still didn't stop GG members from getting out and helping the community. Last night Nick, Bodhi and team set out to keep Woking clean. Black bags and gloves at the ready. A run along the canal to keep warm and off to the park. A bag of litter collected from the team and a cleaner looking park.
NEXT WEEK remember no goodgym task - instead there will be partying involved.
Report written by Holly
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
Optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Get the support of a qualified trainer
- Access group runs across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance