The Sound of Silence
8 runners ran on a training session in Portsmouth.
- Wednesday, 27th of May 2020
- Led by Katie Carew-Robinson
Unfortunately we had a few tech issues with the sound today so we didn't get the full force of the 1980s cassette tape.
Still we all still managed to work up a sweat and have a giggle which was the main objective of the evening! I will be looking into alternative options for sound for the next time..
Everyone was looking 👌
Report written by Katie Carew-Robinson
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
Optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Get the support of a qualified trainer
- Access group runs across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt from New Balance