Not Quite A Full House But Not A Bad Shout
9 GoodGymers made their way 3.0km on a training session in Waltham Forest.
- Sunday, 28th of June 2020
- Led by Ercole Marco Lugari
Well done for participating in Waltham Forest's Latest Training Challenge, the Mile Bingo. Together we managed an amazing 208 miles. Unfortunately, we didn't quite make Bingo but it was a tough challenge and we still did fantastically well. Perhaps we can give it another go in few weeks and see if we can get closer to the prize.
If you have any ideas for our next Training Challenge, let me know
Report written by Ercole Marco Lugari
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional monthly donation
- Run, walk, or cycle to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt