No Pun-day! Its a Fun-day!
12 runners ran 1.0km have an amazing time in Exeter.
- Sunday, 15th of December 2019
- Led by Klara Kjellgren
Such a brilliant evening celebrating what the GoodGym has achieved in Exeter since launching in August!
- 17 group runs- Sooooo much doing good and getting fit!
- 3 Community missions- wow guys! Amazing!
- 1 training run- long distance running across Dartmoor in hail and gale!
- 1 race- Haldon Jingle Bell Run, you all smashed it!
And now it was time to let the hair down and kick the knees up for a Christmas bash!
Still buzzing from our race earlier in the day we gathered at the Christmas Market by Exeter Cathedral and enjoyed some drinks, shared our best GG memories and run stories. A few of us then moved on to have some drinks and some delicious Pizzas at the Stable. Such a lovely evening! You guys are the best! I had such a good time I even forgot to make you do any Sumo Squats at any point ;-)
Report written by Klara Kjellgren
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt