No fitness, just Christmas!
19 runners ran have an amazing time in Ealing.
- Tuesday, 17th of December 2019
- Led by Chris
What a great way to end a whole year of pretty awesome people doing some pretty awesome stuff in Ealing!
We had a quiz all about running, GoodGym and stats (oh yes, love a stat) in which we revealed the following about GoodGym Ealing this year...
- We’ve done a grand total of 1092 good deeds (1110 now!)
- There have been 20 mission to help older people in their homes in Ealing, these make a huge difference!
- We’ve had 174 different people take part in GoodGym Ealing, that’s a lot of people power!
- We turned 3! GoodGym as a whole was 10 this year and Ealing joined the gang in 2016.
As well as stats we also shone a light on some of the amazing people that have taken part this year, there were even some special real life GoodGym badges awarded!
- GoodGym Supermum: First up was a huge congratulations to new mummy, Michelle! She kept GoodGyming well into her pregnancy and 6 weeks ago welcomed baby Henry into the world. We can’t wait to see him in his GoodGym baby grow!
- Best Newcomer: I mean everyone new that comes is brilliant, but Jay stood out this year! He started by joining us on a community mission back in September and has been to pretty much everything since. We’ve loved having him join the group!
- Backmarking Angel: She's always the first to nominate herself as back marker and always welcomes new runners and helps keep everyone safe and for that Alex is our backmarking angel.
- Welcome To The Gang: He takes new members under his wing and always makes everyone feel welcome, Shan wins our welcome to the gang badge.
- Leading The Way: One of the fastest of the group, Chris always happily leads the front of the runs and makes sure everyone knows the way!
- Selfie King: The name says it all! There are many things Harvey is great at, running a long way is another one of them but taking selfies is where he shines! Thank you for all the memories!
- Good Deed King: The most good deeds of any man in Ealing this year, Mike is good deed king of Ealing 2019!
- Good Deed Queen: She's done over 100 good deeds this year alone, Jenni is our queen of good deeds this year, what an amazing feat!
Everyone that takes part in GoodGym is amazing, whether you've done one good deed this year or 100. Thank you for coming along, getting involved and making a difference. You're what makes GoodGym!
Bring on 2020!
Report written by Liv Parker-Scott
Discuss this report
Share the love
Become a member
with an optional £9.95 monthly donation
- Run to help older people
- Access sessions across the country
- Claim your GoodGym t-shirt