Run with Pride at Pinkneys Green
Support Pride &LGBTQ charities and cheer on fellow GoodGym members
- One 5k circular route around the beautiful Pinkneys Green area in Maidenhead. Exact route to be shared nearer the event with runners who sign up.
- Choose how many laps you sign up for (run 5k, 10k, 25k or even 50k!) and comment below so we know what to expect.
- Optional £10 entry + booking fee to support Pride & LGBTQ charities. If you pay, you get a medal! Click this link to enter.
- You will be assigned to one of 3 or 4 start/finish points along the route so we are not running in a big group and we can maintain social distancing
- Half of us run clock-wise and half anti-clockwise so we can pass each other on the way round and cheer each other on
- Dress in bright/rainbow colours to represent the Pride flag, celebrate the diversity and joy synonymous with Pride events so we can easily spot each other.
- Possible staggered start times if the number of sign-ups compromises social distancing
- Option to just go and run by yourself any time this day if you're a night owl or want to pick your own route.
- Register before the 15th of July to give Amy time to make a spreadsheet...
Date and time
09:00 - 11:00 Saturday, 18th of July 2020
Sign up by 12:00pm on Wednesday 15th July so we can let Amy know who to expect.
SL6 5DS View Map
What to look out for
GoodGym welcomes anyone aged 18 or over. If you are under 18 then you will be unable to participate in any GoodGym activity
Make sure you've read our general guidelines for safety when running and at a task.
Windsor and Maidenhead
New to GoodGym?
This is a GoodGym group run, where we run to help a local community organisation and then run back.
New runners are welcome to GoodGym group runs - no one gets left behind. You're unlikely to be alone, hundreds of new people sign up every week.
There's a place to leave bags and a toilet at the start point, all you need to do is bring your trainers. It's free to try - get involved!